Let us be your Resource in Property Management
You’ve found your investor a great property but they want to hold it for few years.
How do you get the sale back at the end?
Or perhaps the market isn’t ready and your homeowner wants to lease until they get better value.
After all your hard work, how can you collect the commission when it does sell?
The options aren’t always favorable to realtors...
You might lease it out as a favor, but after a year or two the owners forget you sold it to them.
You might refer it to a management company... only to lose your client to them when they sell.
So you might be tempted to manage it yourself as a way to keep in touch with the owners, however...
As you take on the chores of property management, you have less time to focus on your areas of expertise:
finding new clients, showing properties and making sales.
With a deluge of legislation, laws and tenant demands, property management can fast become a
burden (and a liability) if you don’t have the infrastructure to deal with it.
Our Realtor Referral Program is Simple & Works Like This:
Refer a property to us for management and you get $400 straight away. Your
details are stored alongside the property in our database.
When your client is ready to sell, (and we’re always the first to know) we contact you immediately.
You get the power of an entire property management team to look after your investor
(and your commission), without any of the headaches, costs, or lost time.
Why Realtors Choose LREI
First of all, we’re not sales agents. We only focus on property management, so there’s no conflict of interest when you partner with us.
This means you can earn a referral fee, focus on your business, and get your commision.
When you work with LREI you can:
- Increase your business by selling and buying, not dealing with maintenance, accounting, tenant law, insurance, evictions, collections etc.
- Hang your license with any broker (many brokers don’t allow agents to manage properties).
- No longer worry about having extra E&O insurance for property management.
- No longer have to maintain a trust account to handle client funds.
- Reduce the risk of liability from ever-changing laws and legislation.
- You can call on LREI any time you have a property management question.
What’s More, It’s Easy For Your Clients To Say YES
Your client gets an excellent service when we manage their property, and when you mention our name, you can let them know we have:
- Experience and having licenses in KY and IN and members of the KREI Association
- A BBB A+ rating so they can be confident of our professionalism
- Many happy tenants and owners with a 5* Google review rating. Your client can sit back and relax as we take care of everything
- Robust advertising with professional photo included
- A proven system to find excellent tenants
- High tenant retention resulting in long-term, consistent cash flow and low turnover costs
- Portal access and electronic deposits
- Working with us means you can keep track of future sales and commissions without the hassles and headaches of having to manage properties day-to-day.
Let us do the heavy lifting, while you build your business and just wait for the call when your client is ready to sell.